1. I need a copy of the annual report
Printed copies can be requested by mail directed to the Company Secretary or by signed letter at the Company's Registered Office address Copies may also be downloaded here.
2. My physical share certificates are lost
Please download the Duplicate Share Request form. Send us the printed copy after duly filling the fields. Click here.
3. I want to receive dividend by NECS
Refer to Request Dividend via NECS procedure given under ‘Investors-Shareholder Services’.
4. Who are the Registrars of the Company?
The Company has appointed M/s. MAS Services Limited as its share Transfer Agents. Members holding shares in physical form are requested to forward all applications for transfer and all other shares related correspondence relating thereto, to the share transfer agent of the Company at the following address:
5. Who may I contact at MAS Services Limited
You may contact Mr. Rajiv Kumar and/or Mr. Pratap Sharma from MAS Services Ltd on telephone number (+91 11) 011-2638 7281 / 82 / 83. However if you still need to get in touch with a person at P&G, please dial (+91 22) 2826 6000, or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
6. I would like to know more about Gillette
- Please visit the company page.
7. What is your financial year
July to June
8. When do you declare financial results?
|SR.NO||FINANCIAL RESULTS PERIOD||TENTATIVE MONTH ON WHICH RESULTS TO BE DECLARED|
|1||July- September (Unaudited Results- 1st Quarter)||October- November|
|2||October- December (Unaudited Results – 2nd Quarter)||January- February|
|3||January- March (Unaudited Results - 3rd Quarter)||April- May|
|4||June – July (Audited Financial Results)||August|
9. When and where was your last Annual General Meeting?
The Annual General Meeting for the financial year ended June 30, 2019 was held on Tuesday, November 26, 2019, at 11.00 a.m. at Y. B. Chavan Pratishthan, Gen. Jagannathrao Bhonsle Marg, Mumbai 400 021.
10. Where can I get more brand information.
Please visit the Brands page.
11. What do I do when the Investor expires?
In case of Joint holding (Physical) - Immediately send an application signed by all the other Joint holders to delete the deceased holders? name from our records. Kindly enclose a Certified True Copy of the death certificate along with the original share certificates.
In case of Single holding & no nomination registered (Physical) - Please send us a Certified True Copy of the probate or the succession certificate & a certified true copy of the death certificate of the deceased holder, along with the original share certificates.
In case of dematerialized shares - Please contact your respective Depository Participant and follow the procedure accordingly.
12. What are the stock / ISIN Code of the Company?
- The Bombay Stock Exchange Limited, Mumbai is 507815.
- The National Stock Exchange of India Limited is GILLETTE.
- The Dematerialization ISIN Code is INE322A01010.
13. Who is the Compliance Officer of the Company?
Transfer of Shares
The shares for transfer may be lodged with Registrars & Share Transfer Agents, M/s MAS Services Limited (RTA), T-34, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi - 110 020. The original share certificates along with the share transfer deeds (duly filled in, executed and stamped by franking/ affixing share transfer stamps @ 0.25% of the market value on the date of execution of the transfer deed) and photocopies of PAN cards of the transferee(s) needs to be sent to our RTA as the address given above.
All shares sent for transfer in physical form are registered by the RTA within 30 days of receipt of the documents, if found in order. Shares under objection are returned within two weeks.
In case of non-receipt of response from the RTA within 35-40 days of lodging the transfer request, you may contact them with details of documents to find out the current status of shares.
To avoid the incident of fraudulent encashment of the warrants, members are requested to intimate the Registrar and Share Transfer Agents of the Company under the signature of the Sole/First joint holder the following information so that the Bank Account Number and Name and Address of the Bank can be printed on the Dividend Warrant, if and when issued :
a) Name of Sole/First joint holder and Folio Number/DPID-Client ID
b) Particulars of Bank Account viz.
i) Name of Bank
ii) Name of Branch
iii) Complete Address of the Bank with Pin Code number
iv) Account type, whether Savings or Current Account
v) Bank Account number allotted by the Bank.
"If you have lost/misplaced your Dividend warrant and seek to obtain a duplicate dividend warrant, kindly print the below given Indemnity bond on a Rs.100/- stamp paper and send the same to our RTA i.e. MAS Services Limited” or such other procedure as may be advised by the our RTA.
Click here for the form.
Change of Address
The change in address is effected on receipt of written request from the members along with Photo Id Proof and address proof. The request should be signed by all the holders, and the signatures must tally with the specimen signatures recorded with RTA. The change in address is effected within a period of 20 days and confirmed by sending a postal intimation to the shareholders. Members holding shares in dematerialized form are requested to intimate change in their addresses to their DPs.
Trading in Equity Shares of the Company is permitted only in dematerialisation form w.e.f. April 05, 1999 as per notification issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
In view of this, all the shareholders having shares in physical form are advised to get their shares converted into electronic form. The procedure for dematerialisation of shares is as under.
1) Open a demat account in the name(s) of shareholder(s) with any of the Depository Participants (DP).
2) Surrender the original share certificate to the DP together with duly filled & signed Demat Request Form.
3) Confirm with DP the credit of shares to your Demat Account.
All requests for dematerialization of shares are processed and the conformation is given to the respective depositories i.e. National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) within 15 days.
Loss of Share Certificates
In case of loss of physical share certificates by the holder, the following documents are required to be executed:
1) FIR/ Acknowledged copy of Police Complaint lodged with the local police station for the loss of the shares.
Please note that all the details of the share certificates such as name of the Company, Folio No., share certificate numbers along with distinctive numbers and name of the registered shareholder should be mentioned in the complaint. It also should be mentioned whether the share certificates were annexed with any transfer deed duly signed or not.
2) An Indemnity Bond executed on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.200/- OR Affix Special Adhesive Stamps, and witnessed by one surety duly verified in the presence of First Class Executive Magistrate or a Notary Public.
3) An Affidavit executed on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.20/- (Rs. 100/- if the applicant is of Maharashtra) duly verified in the presence of First Class Executive Magistrate or a Notary Public.
4) Signature Attestation of the Shareholder(s), including that of Joint Shareholder(s) is required to be submitted, in Original.
This should be obtained on the Letterhead of the Bank where the shareholder(s) have an account, signed by the Manager; identifying and verifying the signature(s) alongwith the shareholder(s) account details.
5) You will also have to provide us with the proof of identification of yours, copy of any two of the following, duly attested by S.E.M or Notary Public – Ration Card, Election Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, etc.
6) A demand draft for Rs.1000/- payable in favour of ‘Gillette India Limited’, payable at Mumbai towards proportionate cost of advertisement to be given in the newspaper.
On receipt of the required documents, the duplicate share certificate will be issued to the shareholder(s)/purchaser(s) after giving a public notice in the newspaper, provided nobody objects to the same within the time stipulated in the public notice.
Click here for the form.
Request Dividend via NECS
Under this mechanism, the dividend is electronically credited to the investor's bank accounts and the Company as well as investors are immensely benefited as the process of issue of physical dividend warrants is done away with. This avoids a lot of hassles like loss/fraudulent interception of dividend warrants during postal transit.
The mandate form for opting to receive dividends through NECS may be filled and signed and forwarded to the Company's RTA.
Click here for the form.
Mr. Ghanashyam Hegde
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
IEPF Nodal Officer
Registrar and Share Transfer Agents
MAS Services Limited
Contact person: Mr. Sharwan Mangla